If anyone knows anything about growth hacking, it’s Machine Zone. Its television ads for Game of War: Fire Age starring supermodel Kate Upton have been wildly successful, propelling the massively multiplayer online strategy game to become one of the top-grossing mobile games on mobile devices today.
At a time when most developers are struggling due to competition, Machine Zone has been able to create top-of-the-chart games, Game of War being one of them. What’s its secret to user acquisition, and what are the lessons the game industry can teach other companies? How do you keep users engaged?
Deepak Gupta, chief revenue officer at Machine Zone, and Janae McDonough, senior director of MoPub at Twitter, will be chatting about how Machine Zone has successfully grown its user base through strategic growth hacking techniques at MobileBeat 2015 on July 13 – 14 in San Francisco. They’ll be tackling some of the hottest questions around mobile growth hacking, including:
● What makes programmatic advertising so effective in user acquisition? What can we expect in 2015 and 2016?
● How do you ensure that the users you have acquired (and paid for) actually provide a good ROI?
● How are brands exploiting growth opportunities on mobile, using data from RTB platforms?
● How is Machine Zone adapting its marketing strategy to address the mobile video revolution?
● How can other brands successfully implement these and other growth hacking strategies?