Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
If you had a button that could mess up another person while they play a game, you would press it. How do I know that? Because it just happened to me!
Earlier today, GamesBeat’s Mike Minotti and I (Jeffrey Grubb) took to Twitch to test out the new game Choice Chamber. Developer Studio Bean built this game from the ground up to work with Twitch. That manifests itself by enabling viewers on the video site to vote for good or bad things to happen to the player. It seems like a simple game, but it was super-fun in the hour we spent with it.
Check it out for yourself below:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties