Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Life is strange, but great sales are euphoric.
Square Enix’s episodic adventure game, Life is Strange, has passed 1 million sales, according to IGN. Three of five planned episodes are available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC. Episode 4, Dark Room, comes out on July 28.
Life is Strange is story-focused, played from the perspective of a female 12th grade student from Oregon. We’ve been enjoying the series.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties