In February, we brought together 180 chief marketing officers and top executives to strategize on new growth strategies in a 2,000-plus product-marketing-technology universe.
Now we’re inviting the world.
GrowthBeat 2015 kicks off in just three weeks, and VentureBeat has never had such a stellar cast of marketing all-stars. We will answer questions such as how to boost customer engagement or bridge online and offline relationships and fixing the seemingly never-ending challenge of attribution across multiple channels, including mobile.
We’ll also go beyond the technology and address the core of marketing: storytelling and brand, and how to disrupt conventional practices in your organization to drive a culture of growth beyond just the marketing team.
We do a lot of research at VB, but we don’t have all of the answers. However, we’re pretty sure these people do.
- Kathy Savitt, CMO of Yahoo
- Jim Underwood, Global Head of Entertainment Strategy for Facebook
- Baron Concors, Chief Digital Officer, Pizza Hut
- John Caine, Chief Product Officer, Priceline
- Joe Megibow, American Eagle’s Chief Digital Officer (and an amazing speaker)
- Kieran Hannon, CMO of Belkin, which is doing amazing things in home automation with its WeMo brand
- Jon Potter, CMO of spirits brand Moët Hennessy
- Julie Bornstein, COO of Stitch Fix and former CMO of Sephora
- Laurie Giammona, Chief Customer Officer, PG&E
- Alison Hoffman, EVP Marketing for Starz
- Amy Bohutinsky, CMO of Zillow
- Lara Balazs, Head of North America Marketing for Visa
- Chris Williams, Head of Marketing, Lending Club
- Nicolas Draca, Senior Director of Marketing, LinkedIn
- Matt Epstein, VP of Marketing, Zenefits
We’ve never had a lineup like this, and we’re incredibly excited to kick off this event on August 17 and August 18 at the Parc 55 in San Francisco.
To join us, grab your ticket here.