Optimization Engine from native ad tech pioneer aims to enhance advertiser performance at scale
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. & NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–September 1, 2015–
Bidtellect, the leading Native Advertising technology platform, has announced the release of the 3rd generation of Intellibid℠, its proprietary optimization engine. This latest release of Intellibid℠ represents a major market-leading advancement in the tool that is poised to elevate the quality and performance of native programmatic advertising at scale. As further evidence of Bidtellect’s commitment to optimization, the company has also promoted Kris Kalish to Director of Optimization Technology.
The enhancements to the engine include the 3rd version of Bid Curve℠ Optimization, Pacing, and Click Through Rate (CTR) Estimation:
- Bid Curve℠ Optimization 3.0: nDSP customers can choose click-through-rate (CTR), Engagement Score or Conversions as the primary campaign objective. This new version firmly hands the advertiser a flexible and powerful tool to define primary goals including ability to customize. This feature will support simultaneous, multiple KPI targeting, which allows independent weighting and freedom for advertisers. This could include weighting towards a unique audience while at the same time minimizing bounce rate. The new engine will also intelligently avoid bidding on low quality impressions and has resulted in a 20% improvement in conversion rates for Bidtellect brand marketer partners.
- Pacer 3.0: Brands can now affect a smoother delivery strategy by proportionally buying traffic based on overall volume goals. It also has a revised method for managing daily capping. Newly developed simulation technology also allows users to safely gate A/B testing. New safeguards will also guarantee the prevention of oversaturation of traffic purchasing to one supply source or to one creative.
- CTR Estimation 3.0: This version emphasizes recency with exponential weighting, resulting in a more adaptive and responsive bid to ever changing market conditions. Enhancements to the prediction model include refined consideration of device, time of day, day of week, placement and creative.
“Marketers have acknowledged the imperative of a native ad strategy and investment in a programmatic environment,” said Lon Otremba, Bidtellect CEO. “With today’s release of Intellibid℠ 3.0, we are announcing to the entire ecosystem that it is time to truly scale native ads in a manner that is not just scalable but optimal.”
The release of Intellibid℠ 3.0 follows Bidtellect’s recent $22.35 million Series B fundraising round.
Launched in 2013 by a group of the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers, Bidtellect®, www.bidtellect.com, is the global leader in Native Advertising technologies and solutions. The Bidtellect platform – built from the ground up to accommodate the unique challenges associated with delivery of targeted Native ads across all devices and in all formats — offers advertisers, agencies and media companies a unique and powerful toolset. Bidtellect’s proprietary state of the art technology – the most advanced in the industry today – allows Native ad planning, buying, selling and overall management on a single platform. By utilizing Bidtellect’s Native DSP (nDSP), Native SSP (nSSP) and openRTB 2.3 Native Exchange, advertisers and publishers can now implement effective Native campaigns at scale with maximum optimization and ROI. Bidtellect was cofounded by John Ferber, of Advertising.com, which was acquired by AOL and now part of Verizon. For more information please visit www.bidtellect.com, like Bidtellect on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Middle 8 Media
Hank Kim, 917-647-0500
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform
- networking features, and more