Join us for this live webinar on Wednesday, September 16 at 10 a.m. Pacific, 1 p.m. Eastern. Register here for free.
Here’s a mobile stat no organization or brand can ignore. The latest KPCB Internet Trends report from Mary Meeker released last May shows that Americans spend 51 percent of all digital media time on mobile devices versus 42 percent on desktop (the remaining 7 percent is via other connected devices).
So if you’re not effectively engaging your customers via mobile, you’re failing to reach them where they’re spending the majority of their digital time. If you see yourself in that description, you’re hardly alone. Meeker’s report also revealed there’s a big disparity between digital ad spend and where consumers are spending their time: the total Internet ad spend in 2014 was $50 billion — of which only $13 billion was spent in mobile. Can you say ‘missed opportunity’?
Of course, mobile ads are just one part of the mobile engagement picture, and fortunately, during the last couple of years, the industry has been catching up quickly with consumer behavior and learning how to engage customers wherever they are, with the devices that are in their hip pocket, purse, or bedside nearly 24/7.
In this not-to-be-missed webinar, Josh Rochlin, Mobile Customer Engagement Leader for IBM Silverpop, will share inside industry knowledge about what works and what doesn’t. He’ll be looking at five key components of mobile engagement, among others, including:
- Optimizing web landing pages for mobile
- Content that reflects the mobile experience
- Push notifications
- Building the mobile experience into the customer journey
- Video, video, video!
Don’t miss out!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- New techniques to enrich the customer experience by understanding and acting on behaviors, preferences, and sentiment
- How to deliver amazing and integrated mobile experiences at every single touchpoint of your brand
- The best way to engage your customers in the moment with contextually relevant interactions
- How to move beyond marketing campaigns to manage the overall experience along the customer journey
Josh Rochlin, Mobile Customer Engagement Leader, IBM Silverpop
This webinar is sponsored by IBM Silverpop.