Join GamesBeat Summit 2021 this April 28-29. Register for a free or VIP pass today.
Bandai Namco showed off its new title in the One Piece fighting game series. One Piece: Burning Blood is coming to the PlayStation 4 as a new installment in the anime-style action-fighting series.
The Japanese company made the announcement at Sony’s press event at the Tokyo Game Show. The action looks pretty insane, very Japanese, and as violent as it can be. It shows that the Japanese video game makers are still investing heavily in games that have their main audience in just the Japanese market. But you never know. This kind of title just might make it overseas as well.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties