In this week’s episode, we talk with Kieran Hannon, the chief marketing officer of Belkin.
Hannon is widely respected and oversees some of the tech industry’s bigger brands, including Belkin as well as Belkin-owned Linksys and WeMo.
He’s also a great conversationalist. We discussed his company’s marketing strategies and the evolving role of the CMO in this interview, recorded earlier this year.
Also in this episode, Jordan Novet and I tell you what to think about:
- Amazon Web Services’ big week of news from the re:Invent conference
- What’s going on at Twitter: The confirmation of Jack Dorsey as CEO, and the launch of Twitter Moments
- Microsoft’s big hardware launch day, including the new Surface Book and the Surface Pro 4.
You can listen to the podcast in the player above.
Or, click here to get the MP3 of this episode of What to Think.
You can also listen to What to Think on SoundCloud.
And please subscribe to What to Think in iTunes, where you’ll get every episode delivered to the device of your choice as soon as it’s released!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more