By all accounts, Star Wars: Battlefront beta weekend was a success (it even got extended until midday today). With 9 million gamers “testing” the game out, EA received some strong ammunition in its interest department. In fact, over here at Dealzon we spotted a noticeable uptick in preorder purchase too.
Retailers are agreeing on the strong interest, as popular digital retailer GMG is now offering Battlefront for 25% off in a limited time deal. This is of course the PC digital version which will be activated on Origin with a game product code. Read on below for the promo code and check out the other preorder deals, also available at GMG.
Use Code: GMGMID-SEASON-25PERC
- Star Wars: Battlefront (Origin) — $45 (list $60)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Steam) — $45 (list $60)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Uplay) — $45 (list $60)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Uplay) — $45 (list $60)
- Tales of Zestiria (Steam) — $37.50 (list $50)
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide (Steam) — $20.25 (Collector’s Edition is $30.37)
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (Steam) — $15 (list $20)
Preordering from GMG is pretty straightforward, no matter the game you decided to grab above. You’ll receive the respective product code (aka game key) for the game via email (also available in your order history in your account profile).
In the case of Battlefront, the Origin product code will be sent a few days before release. The preload phase depends on publisher but most Triple-A title these days will have a preload period given the large disk space required (Star Wars: Battlefront will require you to have 40GB of hard drive space free). Simply load up your Origin client and click on “Redeem Product Code” in the Origin menu. Full details can be found here.
Star Wars: Battlefront will release on November 17th next month. Preorder bonus includes early access to the Battle of Jakku DLC.