A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Developer Psyonix revealed during The Game Awards today that its popular multiplayer game Rocket League is coming to Xbox One on February 2016. Right now, Rocket League is only available on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Rocket League is one of the surprise hits of the year. It’s like a version of soccer played with cars, and it makes for some hectic multiplayer. We love it.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties