Tera formed some new content for you.
The Knockout update for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Tera is out now. Knockout adds a new class, the Brawler, which can distract enemies and deal a ton of damage with combos and counters. The update also includes two new dungeons and new armor sets. You can check out our impressions of the Brawler and one of the dungeons here.
Tera’s Western publisher En Masse provided GamesBeat with an extended trailer for the update, which you can watch below.
Tera’s seen a lot of changes since its U.S. release in 2012. It originally had a paid subscription model. However, it went free-to-play in 2013. It became available on Steam in May.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties