A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Robot dogs can’t be contained on consoles.
Back at E3 2015, Microsoft revealed ReCore, a robot-filled action-adventure game from Mega Man veteran (and former Capcom employee) Keiji Inafune, for the Xbox One. Today, Microsoft announced that it’s also coming out for PC. This is good news for PC owners that prefer to play games on their custom machines (often more powerful than consoles).
Right now, the game doesn’t have a release date, although Microsoft lists ReCore as coming out in 2016.
Inafune’s Comcept studio is developing ReCore along with Armature Studios, the Austin-based developer that made Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate in 2013.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties