Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Always a good read, so we figured we’d flag: tech ‘dealmaker’ GP Bullhound has released its annual report predicting the top 10 technology trends for 2016. The London-born firm has made its research report available online for free, so download the PDF now and check it out.
The report will be presented at roundtables in January and February in Paris, San Francisco, Stockholm, Malmö, Berlin, Munich, London and Manchester. Or you can just read it this weekend.
Here’s a sneak peek at GP Bullhound’s findings:
1. Virtual reality becomes reality
2. “Quantified Self” transitions from niche to mainstream
3. Automobile industry ripe for innovation
4. Alternative lending continues to shine brightly in Fintech sector
5. Gaming giants fortify positions in top grossing charts
6. Digital video becomes more measured to keep growing up
7. “Deskless” workers come to forefront in enterprise mobility shift
8. Cybersecurity continues soul searching
9. Drones will fly into headwinds of uncertainty
10. Unicorn hunting now in season
The full report is available here.
The post What will be the top 10 tech trends for 2016? Check out GP Bullhound’s predictions appeared first on Tech.eu. Check out Tech.eu’s newsletter.
This story originally appeared on Tech.eu. Copyright 2016
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more