The Transform Technology Summits start October 13th with Low-Code/No Code: Enabling Enterprise Agility. Register now!
A PDF sits dully on the page, a whitepaper is as flat as its name, a webinar can’t look you in the eye. Sure, those can be solid sources of information, but they don’t deliver the dynamic, responsive engagement and absorption of ideas like a live event. Live events are just that: live, interactive, where the intersection of people and concepts sparks new ideas, sharp breakaways from fixed ways of thinking. And when you have a lineup of speakers like those at VentureBeat’s upcoming Marketing.FWD Summit, the sparks will create fires. (Seats are limited. Register now before it’s too late!)
Consider the basics: We are humans, and thus we are social. We love to discuss, we love to provoke, we love to share perspectives — and to develop new perspectives. Many studies have shown that learning is most electric when there’s give and take: Idea exchange builds and galvanizes at live events in ways that other media can’t deliver.
Here are some thoughts on what you can gain from attending a powerful live event like Marketing.FWD Summit:
- You see the body language, gestures, and emotions of speakers and the audience. Those “meta-verbal” qualities deliver more information and understanding than text sitting dormant on the screen.
- Attendance at an event is a contract of sorts; your attendance deepens your commitment to the exploration of ideas and the getting of results. Seeing and hearing the affirmation of systems and programs that could be company-changing is motivational.
- There are “happy accidents” that take place at live events: the serendipity of having a casual conversation with a peer that results in a partnership, a contract, a mutual exchange of great value, socially and professionally.
At Marketing.FWD Summit, the speakers are C-level heavyweights from the most successful companies in the world: Amazon, Target, Oracle, American Express, and many more. They will speak on the customer experience, on convergence, on marketing ROI, on leadership. But they will also listen — spirited audience Q&As will follow their chats.
As a senior marketing leader, you’ll be in the company of your motivated peers, talking the latest tech, the best analytics, how customers live and breathe online and off, and all in an atmosphere of enthusiastic, constructive collegiality. Besides, you don’t want to miss it when someone says something crazy, so you can say, “Did I hear that right?”
By the way, the resonant afterglow of these events can last for a month, so fasten your seat belt.
Come join us at Marketing.FWD Summit — it’s going to be a good one. Only a few seats left — register now!
VentureBeatVentureBeat's mission is to be a digital town square for technical decision-makers to gain knowledge about transformative technology and transact. Our site delivers essential information on data technologies and strategies to guide you as you lead your organizations. We invite you to become a member of our community, to access:
- up-to-date information on the subjects of interest to you
- our newsletters
- gated thought-leader content and discounted access to our prized events, such as Transform 2021: Learn More
- networking features, and more