A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Let’s go play with Iceman!
Microsoft is getting ready to launch Quantum Break, one of its biggest games of the first half of 2016, April 5 for Xbox One and PC. This is the latest release from Alan Wake developer Remedy, and it features cinematic storytelling similar to the studio’s other games. Actor Shawn Ashmore, who plays Bobby “Iceman” Drake in the X-Men films from Fox, stars as hero Jack Joyce. Ashmore does the voice for the character, but he also provided his likeness and even acts in some live-action cutscenes.
We’ve got our hands on the game, and you can read our review here and then watch us play it below:
Check it out below:
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties