All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Activision Blizzard has started teasing Call of Duty 2016.
In the Nuk3town 24/7 bonus playlist and in the map, Activision has updated it with teasers for Infinity Ward’s new Call of Duty video game coming this fall. The Infinity Ward game will be the newest installment in a series that has sold more than $15 billion worth in the past decade.
— charlieINTEL.com (@charlieINTEL) April 29, 2016
The teaser includes a new logo, pictured above, as well as a big spaceship at the end of the Nuk3town multiplayer animation. The teaser appeared during a match with Karl-Anthony Towns on Twitch.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties