All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
Ubisoft Entertainment said today that its Hungry Shark World has topped 10 million downloads on mobile devices in just six days.
The French video game publisher made the announcement as part of its year-end earnings release today. The company hasn’t disclosed any revenues related to this mobile game yet, which is available on iOS and Android. It’s a zany title where you play a hungry shark and gobble up as much as you can. The results are bloody, and you score more points for eating bigger prey like humans. You can stay in the water or crawl out on the beaches.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties