A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
You’ve got a lot of options if you want to be a video game influencer. On YouTube Gaming, one of the increasingly popular ways to do create a rap video about your favorite game.
YouTube Gaming has collected a number of rap videos that have gained a big following. And the Google Trends report below shows Google searches for “gaming rap” are growing.
“Gamers from all over the world have been creating new trends and formats on YouTube to celebrate their passion for gaming. It’s great to see videogame rap emerge and develop on the platform”, said Jeff Rubin, the gaming culture and trends lead at YouTube, in a statement.
(We’ve got our own report on the topic of game influencers).
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Here’s 10 of the most popular game rap videos on YouTube, in order of popularity.
1) Five Nights at Freddy’s Raps (1-4) by JT Machinima: 4,984,721 views
2) Rainbow Six Siege rap | ZarCORT1: 2,613,619
3) Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate rap — El Sindicato Victoriano | Keyblade: 1,567,108
4) Rainbow Six Siege Song | Rainbows In The Dark | #NerdOut!: 1,542,097
5) Undertale Rap (Genocide/Pacifist) Rustage: 831,882
6) Far Cry: Primal rap | Dan Bull: 596,054
7) Undertale Rap | CarRaxX: 310,569
8) Undertale vs Five Nights at Freddy’s rap battle | JMBRaps: 131,939
9) Assassin’s Creed vs. Hitman — Video Game Rap Battle: 125,116
10) Halo 5 rap — “Master Chief” | NemRaps 84,752
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties