Ubisoft is already promising third-party support for Nintendo’s next system.
A new Just Dance is coming in 2017, and it’ll hit the Nintendo’s code-named NX console in addition to PC and other platforms. The publisher revealed the news at its media briefing before the Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles. Once again, you’ll shake your groove thing to today’s hottest hits and select classics while the game tracks your progress.
The NX is Nintendo’s successor to the Wii U, which never found a large audience. The publisher hasn’t said much about this new console, other than a Zelda game is coming out for it and that it’s coming out in March 2017.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties