Ubisoft unveiled a new expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division, dubbed Survival.
Ubisoft made the announcement at its press event at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, the big game trade show in Los Angeles this week.
The game showed a single character, the survivor of a helicopter crash. The soldier is stranded in an isolated part of New York city, where he has to hide and evade in order to escape. The title is coming soon. No dates were announced.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties