We’re happy to announce the GamesBeat 2016 developer contest. We’re going to pick five developers who will demo their games at our annual GamesBeat conference, August 1 to August 3 at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles. The submissions can be for any type of game.
Here’s the entry form.
Here’s why you should apply:
- Get your name out there!
- Showcase your game at GamesBeat 2016.
- You’ll be in front of a number of the top executives and venture capitalists in the gaming industry.
- We will feature your game on VentureBeat/GamesBeat.
Here’s how it works:
- Once submissions are in, an advisory board will review and select the winners.
- 5 Winners will be given complimentary passes as well as a demo at GamesBeat 2016
- 5 Runner-ups will be given complimentary passes to attend and network at GamesBeat 2016
- Showcase submissions: now through July 8, 2016
- Winners will be notified by July 18, 2016
- GamesBeat 2016: August 1-3, 2016
And here’s some more information about the conference. The agenda is here. Our latest speaker post is here.
Who should attend?
Our advisory board for this event includes:
- Michael Chang, senior vice president of corporate development at NCSoft West
- Greg Essig, head of business development at Mobcrush
- Megan Gaiser, senior creative leader and strategist; principal at Contagious Creativity
- Perrin Kaplan, principal at Zebra Partners
- Ophir Lupu, head of games at United Talent Agency
- Wanda Meloni, executive director at the Open Gaming Alliance
- Ali Moiz, CEO at Vulcun
- Maarten Noyons, CEO of the International Mobile Gaming Awards
- Ian Sharpe, CEO of Azubu
- Mike Vorhaus, president of Magid Advisors
- Sunny Dhillon, partner at Signia Venture Partners
- Alejandro Manchado, strategic partner development lead at Google
- Daniel Cho, chairman of Innospark
- Mike Capps, former president of Epic Games
For general event information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “GamesBeat”
For sponsorship information please click here, complete the form, and a member of our sales team will contact you.
If you are interested in volunteering at GamesBeat, please apply here
To apply to speak at GamesBeat, please fill out the form here.
To apply for a press pass, please fill out the form here.