A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Overwatch’s newest addition is looking good in her alternate costumes.
Blizzard revealed the first new character for its team-based shooter. While we don’t know when the healing sniper Ana will be playable, PC players can try her now in the Public Test Realm (which Blizzard uses to give people access to new features so it can gather data and potentially tweak them). It also gives us a peek at her alternate skins, which you can see below.
Players can acquire skins from Loot Boxes earned each time they level their account. They can also spend gold (which you also earn through Loot Boxes) to buy skins. We’ve put the cost in gold for each skin in parentheses next to the costume’s name.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties