It’s time for you to get funky with Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft’s latest update.
Blizzard has unleashed One Night in Karazhan for its head-to-head digital card game on PC, iOS, and Android. You can purchase the first episode of the adventure, which features single-player content and loads of new cards today. New episodes will roll out weekly. This is the newest content for Hearthstone, which generates approximately $20 million a month from in-game purchases and is the biggest hit in its genre.
The theme of Karazhan is a fantasy nightclub where a variety of heroes and creatures come together to boogie. What this means for you is slew of new cards and abilities.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s new from Blizzard:
- New cards: Make your way through four wings chock-full of challenging bosses, unexpected twists, and mystical mayhem. Beat the bosses and earn their new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: Get ready for truly dazzling legendary cards such as Moroes and many more!
- Class challenges: As the evening progresses, you will unlock nine all-new class challenges that test your skills in surprising new ways. Succeed, and unlock their rewards!
- New game board: When an archmage throws a party, nothing but the best will do. Prepare to be spellbound by the magic of Karazhan!
- Never a dull moment: Your host may be a Guardian of Tirisfal, a vastly powerful magic user, and a fantastic dancer, but nobody’s perfect. Some matters may transpire over the course of the evening that might require your … special attention. Come prepared!
- Portals everywhere: This party is so intense, it’s warping the very fabric of space and time to bring in more guests! Use the new portal spell cards to unleash the magic and summon random minions to the field.