A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
PlayStation VR is almost here, and here’s what playing games with it looks like.
With Sony getting ready to launch the device October 13 for $500, I wanted to give you all a closer look at what it does. So you can click play below to watch me try out games like Job Simulator, SuperHyperCube, and TumbleVR.
You can also see me struggle with the limitations of the PSVR technology. Check it out:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties