I’m Batman. You’re Batman. We can all be Batman now.
DC Entertainment has released a new video nterview with developer Rocksteady Studios’ social marketing manager Gaz Deaves about Batman: Arkham VR, the virtual reality game available now for PlayStation VR. Analysts predict that the VR market could generate as much as $40 billion in revenues by 2020, but it’ll need compelling software if it wants to catch on. What could be more appealing than becoming Batman?
DC has given GamesBeat an exclusive clip from the interview, talking about suiting up as Batman in VR.
You can watch the full interview below.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties