1) Cork, Ireland-based tech startup InfiniLED has been acquired by the Facebook-owned virtual reality company Oculus.
2) Rocket Internet-backed Wimdu is merging with its competitor, accommodation booking platform 9flats, in hopes of rivaling Airbnb in Europe.
6) Swedish media group MTG has invested in Hamburg-based online game developer, InnoGames, acquiring a 35 percent stake in the company at a €260 million valuation.
7) Estonian Funderbeam, a blockchain-based startup for trading in growth companies, has raised $2.6 million from Draper Associates, Thomson Reuters, and IQ Capital.
8) Founders Factory, the London-based accelerator/incubator founded by Brent Hoberman, Henry Lane Fox, and Jim Meyerle, has partnered with and received a “multimillion pound” investment from Chinese private equity holding CSC Group.
9) Uber will offer bicycle courier takeaway meal delivery in Berlin in 2017.
10) The crisis at Ericsson deepened on Wednesday when the world’s biggest maker of mobile network equipment reported a 94 percent plunge in quarterly operating profit and tumbling sales.
Bonus link: Early-stage investment firm Seedcamp is having a stellar year so far, which prompted it to publicly share (excellent) performance data for its first fund, which it raised all the way back in 2007.
You can subscribe to Tech.eu’s newsletter here.
This post originally appeared on Tech.eu.