All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
GamesBeat is doing a podcast called GamesBeat Decides. We’re starting today with a test episode because we need to figure out our audio quality, interactions with listeners, and a lot more. This means we are looking for feedback from you about what you like and what you can’t stand. Go ahead and send your complaints, insults, and suggestions to email@example.com.
Each week on GamesBeat Decides, we pick a handful of topics to argue over. At the end of each discussion, our team comes up with an official decision that is the undisputed truth. Our usual cast includes GamesBeat reporter Jeffrey Grubb, managing editor Jason Wilson, writer/community manager Mike Minotti, and lead writer Dean Takahashi.
Here’s what we are deciding this week:
- Will the Nintendo Switch succeed?
- Is Bethesda smart for ending the practice of early review copies for critics?
- What are the top 3 best console controllers (prior to this current generation)?
Have something to say about our decisions? Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we may read your response on the air in the “You’re Wrong!” section.
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
We’ll have the show up on iTunes and wherever you download podcasts in the near future. For now, go ahead and watch/listen on YouTube:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties