The year is basically over now that the last handful of games are hitting retailers, and we’ve got a podcast all about ’em.
GamesBeat Decides turns its attention this week to new VR controllers, HD remasters of games that never came out, and big events. Your host, Jeffrey Grubb, has also managed to chain GamesBeat’s Dean Takahashi and Mike Minotti to their microphones.
The trio discusses the following topics:
- Do Oculus Rift owners need to get the Touch?
- Is The Last Guardian worth the wait?
- What are the biggest announcements and trailers from The Game Awards and PlayStation Experience?
How to listen
- Watch the episode live every Monday on our Facebook page, just hit the Like button to get notifications.
- Watch the recording on YouTube.
- Subscribe to our podcast RSS feed using a podcatcher app.
- Subscribe on iTunes (also please leave us a review to help other people learn about the show!).
- Subscribe on Google Play Music.
- Subscribe on Stitcher.
- Or click play below: