It’s December, and all I want is to walk 10 kilometers to hatch a Togepi. Thankfully, developer Niantic has my back.
The Pokémon Go studio updated its app this week to introduce a handful of hatchling pocket monsters, and we fired up the ol’ podcast to talk about whether this is enough to get people playing again (even though plenty still are). Hosts Jeffrey Grubb and Mike Minotti took on that topic and pressing issues like Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios in this episode of GamesBeat Decides.
- Are baby Pokémon enough for Pokémon Go?
- Did Super Mario Run on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon get you more excited?
- Is Nintendo’s Switch marketing exactly what the company needs?
- Can Call of Duty sales recover?
How to listen
- Watch the episode live every Monday on our Facebook page, just hit the Like button to get notifications.
- Watch the recording on YouTube.
- Subscribe to our podcast RSS feed using a podcatcher app.
- Subscribe on iTunes (also please leave us a review to help other people learn about the show!).
- Subscribe on Google Play Music.
- Subscribe on Stitcher.
- Or click play below: