Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Nvidia said today it is connecting its GeForce Experience video game capture technology to Facebook Live.
Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO of Nvidia, made the announcement at his keynote speech at CES 2017, the big tech trade show in Las Vegas this week. With the connection to Facebook Life, it will become much easier, with a couple of clicks, to share gameplay capture with a lot of users.
To demo the technology, Huang invited BioWare general manager Aaryn Flynn. BioWare is working on Mass Effect: Andromeda, which will be published on March 21 by Electronic Arts. EA showed a glimpse of gameplay for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties