Did you miss a session from GamesBeat Summit 2022? All sessions are available to stream now. Watch now.
Nintendo will soon give us all the details about its upcoming Switch console and games on Thursday and Friday, but we’re not going to wait.
On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, host Jeffrey Grubb and cohost Mike Minotti decide the forgotten Nintendo franchises that the company needs to bring back on its hybrid home/handheld system that is due out in March. Of course we talk about Metroid and F-Zero, but we also remember some other favorites like Advance Wars that we’d love to play on our Switch systems. Go ahead and listen!
- The top 5 dormant Nintendo franchises the publisher should bring back for the Nintendo Switch.
Listen by pressing play here or on the video above:
Other ways to listen:
- Watch the episode live every Monday on our Facebook page, just hit the Like button to get notifications.
- Watch the recording on YouTube.
- Subscribe to our podcast RSS feed using a podcatcher app.
- Subscribe on iTunes (also please leave us a review to help other people learn about the show!).
- Subscribe on Google Play Music.
- Subscribe on Stitcher.
GamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. Learn more about membership.