Nintendo has finally given us the Switch details we craved, including a March 3 launch date, a $300 price, and new games like Super Mario Odyssey.
But are we impressed?
On this week’s episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast, host Jeffery Grubb and co-hosts Dean Takahashi and Mike Minotti talk about their reactions to Nintendo’s Switch presentations. We debate whether Nintendo has set up their home console/portable to succeed … or if it has another Wii U on its hands. Take a listen below!
Other ways to listen:
- Watch the episode live every Monday on our Facebook page, just hit the Like button to get notifications.
- Watch the recording on YouTube.
- Subscribe to our podcast RSS feed using a podcatcher app.
- Subscribe on iTunes (also please leave us a review to help other people learn about the show!).
- Subscribe on Google Play Music.
- Subscribe on Stitcher.