The new Assassin’s Creed is one of the bigger games at the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show in Los Angeles, and we braved the hordes of the E3 floor to bring you gameplay from upcoming adventure running in 4K on an Xbox One X.
In this new Assassin’s Creed, you can see that the combat has shifted from that Batman: Arkham Asylum-style counter system to a simpler Dark Souls mechanic that is all about timing heavy and light attacks. The video below should also give you an idea of what the game should look like running on an Xbox One X or a powerful PC.
Check it out:
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties