Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
PlayStation Now is a subscription service that gives you access to a library of software that you can play via streaming on your PlayStation 4, Vita, PlayStation TV, or PC. PlayStation Now costs $10 for the first month for new subscribers and then $20 for each month after. Until now, PlayStation Now only offered PlayStation 3 games, but Sony is now adding 20 PlayStation 4 titles. This opens up the way for future PS4 games coming to PlayStation Now, making the service more modern and attractive to customers.
Here is a list of the PS4 games available on PlayStation Now:
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- God of War 3 Remastered
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
- WWE 2K16
- Tropico 5
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- F1 2015
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
- MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
- Broken Age
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Akiba’s Beat
- Castlestorm Definitive Edition
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
- Super Mega Baseball
Now, these are all remasters, older games, or digital titles, so don’t expect to see new, blockbuster PS4 releases appear on PlayStation Now.
With these additions, Sony also noted that the PlayStation Now library has over 500 games.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties