Join gaming leaders online at GamesBeat Summit Next this upcoming November 9-10. Learn more about what comes next.
The Minecraft Marketplace is where the open world, block-building game’s fans can sell their creations to other players. Today, Minecraft developer Mojang is releasing new content from notable Marketplace creators — Noxcrew, Eneija, Razzleberry Fox, and Jigarbov.
This includes four skin packs and Jigarbov’s Infinity Dungeon EX map, a randomly generated area that players can fight through alone or with friends. The map costs 830 coins, while the skin packs are 310 coins each. Three hundred coins cost $2.
This content is available now for the Windows 10 and mobile versions. It will come to the Xbox One and Switch releases “soon.”
The skin packs include:
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
- Summer Festival Skin Pack: This includes beach and water-themed outfits.
- Survivors Skin Pack: This will give your characters the look of weathered and worn adventures.
- Kings and Paupers Skin Pack: This pack will help you dress like royalty or peasantry.
- Sports Skin Pack: This one will help you dress like a soccer, volleyball, or hockey player.
Minecraft is one of the most successful games ever. The Marketplace helps give its fans a way to contribute to the game while making some money. It also supplies the game with even more content, which can keep its many players engaged and happy.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties