Once a week, the most powerful people in the games industry get together for matches of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and if anyone knows how to get me invited to those YouTube influencer games, please DM me. In the meantime, we’re continuing our own weekly PUBG Family Dinner for the Battle Royale shooter, which has sold more than 11 million copies.
Here are the details:
- #PUBGFamilyDinner streams live on GamesBeat’s Twitch channel as well as player channels. Follow GamesBeat on Twitch and turn on notifications to make sure you don’t miss the action.
- You can let people know you’re streaming from matches on Twitter using the hashtag.
- Matches start at 8 p.m. Pacific.
- Twitch chat is welcome to join.
- I give out passwords to the PUBG server on the stream and in chat.
- The PUBG custom-game room is always called “Doritos Influencer Zone.”
- Join the Extended Family Discord server to partner with other players.
Otherwise, if you just want to watch, just click play right here:
I’ll see you tonight, kids! Bring your appetite for chicken and destruction.