Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
GamesBeat doesn’t have a great reputation when it comes to being good at Cuphead (even though I beat it just fine when I was reviewing it). But we really do quite like the challenging side-scroller, and that adoration extends to the run-‘n’-gunner’s soundtrack.
The original tunes sound great, but fans have a knack for finding ways to arrange their favorite video game songs in clever and interesting ways. Enter “Pluckhead,” a string arrangement of Cuphead’s old-timey songs.
You can find the album on Spotify, iTunes, and Bandcamp. It comes from the artist String Player Gamer, which has also created albums based on music from Undertale, The Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, and other classic games and franchises.
It’s all good stuff, so take some time and check out their work.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties