A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
The new Mutant Football League is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It costs $20 on their digital stores.
Mutant Football League received $138,092 in crowdfunding on Kickstarter in March 2017. It launched for PC via Steam in October 2017, but releasing console versions could introduce the game to a larger audience.
The original Mutant League Football came out for the Sega Genesis in 1993. It was a violent, over-the-top arcade style sports game at a time when most titles in the genre were more realistic
“This game delivers a new experience of fun, arcade style football action for a new generation of gamers, while retaining the spirit of the original game,” said Michael Mendheim, Mutant League Football creative director, in a press release sent to GamesBeat.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties