The GamesBeat Decides podcast is back on its Monday recording schedule, and we’ve got Mike back from his trip to Valve.
Mike was in Bellevue to talk about Valve’s upcoming trading card game Artifact. We break down everything he learned in the first segment of the show. Jeff meanwhile has begun a capitalist revolution in the systems-driven survival game Eco. In response to him starting his own store and his own currency, he has faced a fierce communist backlash that wants to put him in a dungeon.
Video games are awesome, so join us, won’t you?
Listen to the audio version of the show right here:
Here’s everything we talked about this week:
- Nintendo Direct
- The Division 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIIIIIIII
- Rainbow Six: Siege is more popular than ever
- Trump’s meeting
- Hearthstone expansion
Watch the video version:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, Stitcher, or RSS
- Listen on Cast
- Watch live on Facebook, Twitch, or YouTube
- Follow us: GamesBeat on Twitter, GamesBeat Decides on Twitter
Talk to you next time, kiddos.