Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
Astro Gaming, a company that specializes in gaming equipment and lifestyle products, is serving as DreamHack Open 2018’s main sponsor. DreamHack announced today that it is hosting eight DreamHack Open tournaments this year.
DreamHack started in 2012 and has become one of the largest esports hosts in the world. So far, it has given out $3.1 million in prize money. Each of the eight events this year will give out $100,000.
This year’s events will take place in the U.S., France, Sweden, Spain, and Canada. You can find the full schedule here.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most popular games in esports. The first-person shooter has two teams fight to complete objectives and wipe the other side out. The game often shows up at major esports events.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties