PUBG has serious competition from the mobile version of Fortnite, but the daily active players, a reference to those who return to the game every day, are impressive.
Tencent and PUBG Corp. released on the App Store and Google Play Store internationally on March 19. In addition, PUBG Mobile has claimed the most downloaded spot in more than 100 countries and areas. It took PUBG Mobile less than a week to become one of the fastest games to achieve this performance.
The PUBG MOBILE development team created the user interface so that mobile players can play as intended on their specific devices. The team paid special attention to the controls and optimization to give players a smooth, intuitive and immersive experience. The team is also updating the game with new content every month.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties