A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Wolf Hunter will focus on dungeons that feature werewolves. Later DLC will focus on Black Marsh, home to the lizard-like Argonians. The regular content drops keep players engaged, which helps ESO stay relevant and profitable.
Bethesda revealed on stage that the game has had over 11 million players, with 1 million coming from the last year.
The Elder Scrolls Online debuted in 2014. It went through reworks to change the subscription model and remove zone restrictions. The Elder Scrolls Online became available on Xbox One’s Game Pass today.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties