Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding showed up at Sony’s PlayStation media briefing prior to the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show again, and it was just the best, dumbest, and weirdest stuff you can imagine … and then it got even dumber and better.
I don’t know what I saw, and so I honestly don’t even know how to write this story. What am I supposed to tell you? I can speculate, but I’m honestly so confused and lost that I think we should just watch the trailer together again. Then you tell me what is happening, and I’ll write that I guess.
Thank you, Hideo.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties