Remedy and publisher 505 Games showed off Control at the PlayStation media briefing in Los Angeles today. As part of the event, which leads into the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Sony revealed a trailer that shows a woman working through a bizarre labyrinth where she can control gravity and float through the air.
Here’s the trailer for Control:
Remedy is best known for Alan Wake and Quantum Break. The studio worked closely with Xbox in the past, but it is now partnering with 505 and appearing on PlayStation. But 505 is a multiplatform studio, so it’s likely that Control will still appear on PC as well as Microsoft’s console.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties