Where does your enterprise stand on the AI adoption curve? Take our AI survey to find out.
Team Sonic Racing is similar to racers like Mario Kart, but it focuses on cooperative play. Teams of three racers compete together. You choose to play as classic Sonic characters like the famous hedgehog himself, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow.
The game is coming from Sumo Digital. The British studio has worked on the Sonic franchise before, including the 2012 racing game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. That game included a roster of Sega characters outside of the Sonic franchise, while Team Sonic Racing is just focusing on its own series.
“We know delays are no fun, but quality matters most,” the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account posted. “Thanks for your patience — we’ve got more to show you for TSR very soon!”
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties