All the sessions from Transform 2021 are available on-demand now. Watch now.
The Dread Wolf rises. BioWare teased Dragon Age 4 at The Game Awards on Thursday night. It was just a quick tease without a logo or a name. Instead, the video features a short voice over from the character Solas, who said, “you must have a lot of questions.” The clip also ends with the hashtag #TheDreadWolfRises.
The next Dragon Age is still years away as the core BioWare team focuses on Anthem. Electronic Arts and BioWare did not provide a date, but you shouldn’t expect to play it anytime in the next two years.
BioWare did go a bit deeper into its next game, Anthem, during tonight’s festivities, along with briefing the press earlier in the day on its upcoming online sci-fi co-op shooter.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties