A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
Survived By has a retro look and is a top-down bullet hell roguelite. You can play alone of with friends. If you die, you continue playing as your character’s descendant. You can craft gear in this as well. It’s free-to-play with in-game transactions, and players can trade item using Bloodstones and Electrum. Human Head says that nothing needed for progression is locked behind a paywall.
Human Head last developed The Quiet Man along with Square Enix. That game came out on November 1.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties