A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
The news has calmed down after last week, and the GamesBeat staff is playing a lot of games for review. That means we have a shorter episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast for you this week.
In the news, the co-hosts discuss Electronic Arts rebooting the Star Wars game it just rebooted. And we got some more info about why no one is talking about Artifact.
Join us, won’t you?
Three top investment pros open up about what it takes to get your video game funded.
Here’s everything we talk about:
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil 2
- EA reboots its Star Wars game again
- BioWare has tried to get Knights of the Old Republic 3 going multiple times
- Artifact has lost most of its players
- Netflix is competing with Fortnite not HBO or Hulu
- Nintendo president said Smash Ultimate sold 5 million copies in a week
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties