The news has calmed down after last week, and the GamesBeat staff is playing a lot of games for review. That means we have a shorter episode of the GamesBeat Decides podcast for you this week.
In the news, the co-hosts discuss Electronic Arts rebooting the Star Wars game it just rebooted. And we got some more info about why no one is talking about Artifact.
Join us, won’t you?
Here’s everything we talk about:
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil 2
- EA reboots its Star Wars game again
- BioWare has tried to get Knights of the Old Republic 3 going multiple times
- Artifact has lost most of its players
- Netflix is competing with Fortnite not HBO or Hulu
- Nintendo president said Smash Ultimate sold 5 million copies in a week