Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
The Big Eco Game is beginning today. This is a GamesBeat community event where we are playing the cooperative survival game Eco with groups from around the internet.
We have more than 70 people planning to play across multiple communities. And we are going to have to work together to create trade networks, shops, and more to ensure we have all the resources we need to stop a meteor from striking us in 30 real-world days.
You can follow along with us on social media by tracking the #TBEG hashtag on Twitter. Or you can watch us livestream on Twitch by searching for #TBEG, clicking play below, or watching one of the channels listed below the video.
Stream should start at around 5 p.m. Pacific time:
- GamesBeat on Twitch
- Jeff Grubb on Twitch
- DrJonez on Twitch
- Rinderblock on Twitch
- Cristian_arg_ on Twitch (Spanish)
- Matt Chandronait on Twitch
- Jesterpc on Twitch
- Skrattybones on Twitch
See you in the mines!
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties