Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
Sony revealed Iron Man VR today during its State of Play stream, its first such video broadcast designed to show off new titles.
Iron Man VR is coming later in 2019 for PlayStation 4’s PSVR. A short trailer showed a first-person perspective, with players able to use Iron Man’s Repulsor Beams.
Camouflaj is developing the game. The studio is best known for its work on the stealth-based action-adventure game République.
Marvel is one of the biggest brands in entertainment right now. Having an Iron Man game for PSVR could help the platform attract new fans.
GamesBeatGamesBeat's creed when covering the game industry is "where passion meets business." What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you -- not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it. How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and "open office" events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties